Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Brisbane

Persons injured in an accident involving a car, truck or motorbike can recover damages for their injuries.
Once a claim is accepted medical treatment is free.
You may also be entitled to damages payment to cover time off work.

All cars, trucks and motorbikes registered in Queensland have Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance. CTP insurance applies regardless of who was driving at the time of the accident. This means that in Queensland anyone injured in accident involving a car, truck or motorbike can recover damages for their injuries from a CTP insurer, unless they were the driver or rider at fault.

Get the registration number.

The most important piece of information is the registration number of the vehicle which caused the accident. With the registration number we will be able to act quickly to identify the CTP insurer of the vehicle, and your damages claim will be made against that insurance company.

Even if you don’t have a registration number, we can usually help if you contact us soon after the accident.

Free medical treatment.

Once the CTP insurer has accepted your claim they will pay for any treatment you require for your injuries, including physiotherapy treatment or surgery. You don’t have to pay for any expensive treatment yourself.


You can also claim damages for:

  • pain and suffering;
  • medical and treatment expenses;
  • any wages lost for time off work;
  • future loss of earnings, if your injuries don’t heal completely;
  • future medical and treatment expenses.

The only way to get full compensation for your injuries is to use an experienced personal injury lawyer, as you have no way of knowing if the CTP insurer’s settlement offer is fair or not. Unless your injuries are very minor it’s simply too risky to handle a damages claim yourself.

Our advice is free with no strings attached.

Strict time limits do apply so it is important to act quickly.