Public liability claims

If you have been injured in a public place you may be entitled to damages payment.
You may be able to claim for current and future medical treatment, and for lost wages.

If you have been injured as a result of a fall or other way you might be entitled to damages for your injuries.
The most common types of public liability claims involve injuries sustained at shopping centres, private homes, on public paths or at a pub or club.

If you have suffered an injury in a public place caused by fault on the part of someone else, you may be able to recover damages for those injuries.

Strict time limits apply, so it is important to seek legal advice as soon as possible after you have suffered your injuries.

Richardson & Lyons have over 25 years of experience in handling public liability claims. Our advice is free and comes with no strings attached. It will won’t cost you to talk to us about your injuries even if you don’t have a claim or decide not to proceed.